• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Won't Show up when i export .swf

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this problem started when I finally updated Animate CC. If I have the camera zoomed in the first frame, it doesnt show up when I export it as a .mov file. And now I notice when I export a swf, the camera moments don't show up at all. Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Hi Ankush!

I managed to resolve the swf problem by getting the latest Flash Player on my desktop. The issue with the first frame not utilizing the camera feature still persists.

I am exporting directly from Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ADudley,

Sorry for the issues your are facing with camera effects in Animate CC.

I will see to resolve your issue asap.

Can you please tell if you are exporting the video directly from Animate or using any third party app for it?

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush!

I managed to resolve the swf problem by getting the latest Flash Player on my desktop. The issue with the first frame not utilizing the camera feature still persists.

I am exporting directly from Animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you got it resolved! Thanks for sharing the solution ADudley.

We are already working to fix most of the camera bugs and your solution will help us a lot in further fixes.

I will share with our engineering team to get it documented.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad I could help Ankush!

Though the camera effects not showing up on the first frame of the mov is annoying, I could just select all the frames and move them up a frame to the right so the first frame is blank. it's a simple solution to a minor problem, but I used to not have to do that at all, so I hope that gets fixed in the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines