• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How to cancel Adobe Stock?

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to be unable to cancel my subscription!  There’s is not a cancel button anywhere to be found.  This is bad business.  You should not have to make it so hard to cancel If you are a reputable company offering a good product.  I guess I will have to write this company up and cancel payment through my card.  Very unfortunat,  I may have used this again had I not had this difficult of a time.  You have now lost my business for good. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Branching into a new thread

Hi Michelle,

I apologize for the difficulties that you've faced in cancelling the subscription.

I would request to you Contact Customer Care for the cancellation requests as they will be able to cancel your subscription and confirm the same to you.

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching into a new thread

Hi Michelle,

I apologize for the difficulties that you've faced in cancelling the subscription.

I would request to you Contact Customer Care for the cancellation requests as they will be able to cancel your subscription and confirm the same to you.

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach the support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started