• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assemble pdf images in a downloaded sewing pattern

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a sewer. Recently many of the pattern companies only provide the pattern using images which are configured on multiple pdf pages. Once downloaded I am supposed to download the pattern on 8x10 paper, cut the images like sleeves and garment front after assembling the patterns by taping together each of the 8x10 printed pages. The cutting and pasting is very labor intensive and when I tape the pages together there are always some alignment problems. I see a way I can assemble the pattern images before I print? If I could assemble the pieces together then I can take the pdf file to a copy service that can print on large paper.

Thank you for helping me. I am a beginner Adobe user. Downloadable patterns are a very new phenomenon for hobbyists but it looks like all patterns will move to this type of digital images. No-one wants to have to cut and paste with scissors and Scotch tape.

Thank you,

Abigail

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One option is to print the file using the Multiple option, which places several pages from the original PDF onto a single physical page.

The problem is that there are gaps between those pages by default (only between rows, though, not columns), and it doesn't seem like you can remove them, which I'm guessing is a problem for you...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines