• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE HELP WITH UNINSTALL!

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At a workstation for my workplace, I was attempting to view a document, but when I clicked on the document, a message saying I needed a newer version of Adobe in order to view the document. So I downloaded and installed the latest version, and now the new look of the reader is affecting my productivity. I would really like to uninstall this version, but if someone can help me to permanently  minimize the side option windows that would be great. These side option windows makes the actual document I am viewing unavailable for full screen viewing, forcing me to use scroll bars on the side and bottom of the document. Really upset about this new look and the inability at times to close or minimize the side bar windows.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Hello Xaviert,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Reader. You can hide the right-hand tool pane, for steps, please refer to Adobe article Permanently close the Tools pane in Acrobat Reader DC

You can also refer to How do I turn off the TOOLS PANE on the right side of the pdf document and keep it off?

If you wish to uninstall Adobe Reader, you can use Acrobat cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and you can install the previous ver

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Xaviert,

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Reader. You can hide the right-hand tool pane, for steps, please refer to Adobe article Permanently close the Tools pane in Acrobat Reader DC

You can also refer to How do I turn off the TOOLS PANE on the right side of the pdf document and keep it off?

If you wish to uninstall Adobe Reader, you can use Acrobat cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and you can install the previous version of Adobe Reader from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobatreader/

Note: The latest version of freeware Adobe Reader desktop app is 2018.011.20058, Adobe Reader 11 or previous versions are old and out of support as the security patches and updates are no longer available.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines