• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Losing audio during presentation

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2008 Apr 25, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While viewing my published presentation from adobe captivate, the audio stops part way through. I checked my slides for the project and they contain the audio that is missing in the presentation. I am not sure what happened while publishing my presentation that would have caused the audio to be missing, so any ideas or help would be appreciated.
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 27, 2008 Apr 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi jths and welcome to this community

I am assuming that you are talking about audio that you have on each slide and not audio that is set to play for the entire project. In this case, the best place to look would be at the timings per slide to ensure that the slide is as long or longer time wise than the audio you have on it. Secondly, if you have user interactions on the slide, you need to ensure that the "Stop Audio" is not selected in the Properties of those click boxes, text boxes etc.

Cheers

Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources