2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2018 7:30 AM by inquestflash

Irrational Exporting Time Estimation

inquestflash Level 1

Hi Forum.

I'm Finally exporting one of my personal projects, and when I checked up on Premiere to see how much time was left, I was stunned

to see the following time estimation left, has anyone experienced this type of thing from Premiere? is it natural for the software to come

up with a mind boggling time estimation? is this a glitch?... I'm a bit intimidated about if it's jammed or will it progress. The current time

which was initially estimated was 12 hours, so when I returned from a long days work, I sure didn't expect this.

Thank you.

AdobePremiereForum.jpg

• 1. Re: Irrational Exporting Time Estimation
          SAFEHARBOR11 Most Valuable Participant

Definite glitch.

Please tell us about your computer hardware components - processor, RAM, graphics, storage, and also what sort of footage you are dealing with.

Any render-intensive effects added, such as Denoiser plugin, Lumetri Color, stabilizer, etc.?

Thank you

Jeff

• 2. Re: Irrational Exporting Time Estimation
            inquestflash Level 1

hi, thanks for the reply.

The video finally exported, and it's perfect as well. But I was sure stunned to see it jam on 100%!

But for the sake of this post, here are my specs, and yes, some effects were added which I downloaded which cause

a glitch effect to some of my sequences. So because this glitch effect was heavily used in the last 5 min or so of the video

maybe that's what caused this crazy numeric generator to appear, just taking a wild guess here...

system-info.jpg