• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random slide skipping

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out another issue here. We are using out of the box questions slides, infinite attempts with the correct/incorrect stuff showing up when you submit.

We have issues with questions slides being randomly skipped. It doesn't happen to everyone but some people, regardless of browser, get to a question and it skips ahead sometimes and number of slides.

I can't recreate this on my machine at all. Using HTML5.

Anything in particular I can look for to help me troubleshoot this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mention that these are "out of the box" question slides, but have you perchance removed any of the default components of the quiz slides?  For example, there are a couple of default text captions on quiz slides, one of which is the question text itself, and the other is the question title (e.g. True/False or Multiple Choice).  Both of these text captions are essential for correct operation of quiz question slides.  So can you verify that all quiz slides still have these components?  If not, that might account for your random issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2018 Sep 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem! I have a pptx presentation, I open in Captivate ( it converts to ppt) and the resulting Captivate file has numerous slides missing! Sometimes even just one image within a given slide. There is nothing fancy in my ppt. I never had this problem in earlier versions - help - need to prep a lecture asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue in a presentation that was created in ppt. Slides are skipping randomly and then the quizzes are freezing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources