Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i find files that were supposedly uploaded from iphone app

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the i phone app

was able to scan documents and save and now i don't know where to find them in the cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Hey Fredr,

Are you referring to the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app? And did you scan the pdf using Adobe Scan app?

As mentioned that you have uploaded the file on cloud, so are you referring to the iCloud or Document Cloud storage? Because both the cloud storage are different.

Document Cloud storage is Acrobat's own space where you can save your pdf files using desktop, mobile app or via web browser.

You can check your files on Document Cloud following the steps suggested here- Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Fredr,

Are you referring to the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app? And did you scan the pdf using Adobe Scan app?

As mentioned that you have uploaded the file on cloud, so are you referring to the iCloud or Document Cloud storage? Because both the cloud storage are different.

Document Cloud storage is Acrobat's own space where you can save your pdf files using desktop, mobile app or via web browser.

You can check your files on Document Cloud following the steps suggested here- Where are my Adobe Document Cloud files?

You can also see- Working with Scanned Documents — Adobe Scan Help

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources