• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom won't work and shows code

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a school student and i require Lightroom for my Certificate 2 in IDMT, when i try to use Lightroom on my school's wifi I can't do anything and it just shows a bunch of code. I am using a MacBook Air and am on the latest software, I really need to fix this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sir_tristan,

We're really sorry for all the trouble. Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom you trying to use on your school WiFi?

The error screenshot you posted above it that what you get while launching the Lightroom application?

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what version I am using, however i downloaded it on the 16th of August 2018 so i assume it is the latest version

The error screenshot posted above is what i get while launching Lightroom on my school wifi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never saw that code before no matter where is was and whether or not I had a internet connection when opening LR on my computer.

Is LR installed on the local computer you are working on? You can't access LR over a network.

Your schools WiFi, do YOU have access to the internet over it or is it just for file access to the schools servers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR is installed on the laptop I am using

My schools wifi does have access to the internet not just file access

LR does work when i am not connected to wifi so my schools wifi could be causing the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"IF" LR work properly when you are not connected to the internet at all, connected to the internet by any other means, WiFi at home, in office, at coffee shop, other than the schools WiFi network then you need to speak to the schools IT department. It is not a LR or Adobe problem. At least none that I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines