• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I replace one document in a Combined PDF document?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2018 Aug 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a combined document that has 180 individual documents in it.  The document has been stamped, indexed, enhanced and recognized, which takes a LOT of time.  I need to replace ONE of the 180 individual documents and do not want to have to re-combine, stamp, etc.  How do I do this?  I cannot figure out how to even add a document, let alone put it in the correct order (i.e., #142 of 180).  Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

If you go to the Organize Pages toolset, you will find a Replace  button there.  You should be able to select the old pages and click this button to swap out the old with the new.

replaced.jpg

If you want to insert a doc (pages) in the middle somewhere, there are a few ways to do this... but if you look at the screenshot, notice the little blue that appears as I hover between pages 15 & 16.  Click that, and you can insert another document right there between those pages.

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you go to the Organize Pages toolset, you will find a Replace  button there.  You should be able to select the old pages and click this button to swap out the old with the new.

replaced.jpg

If you want to insert a doc (pages) in the middle somewhere, there are a few ways to do this... but if you look at the screenshot, notice the little blue that appears as I hover between pages 15 & 16.  Click that, and you can insert another document right there between those pages.

I hope this is helpful.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines