• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a suggestion about the drawing tablet

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one would the best drawing tablet for a beginner is if he has a budget of $100? Only non-display drawing tablet would be preferred.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Hi there,

I'm not an expert here on the devices but I'd suggest you to check the specification needed for the apps as mentioned here: Adobe mobile Apps FAQ

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I'm not an expert here on the devices but I'd suggest you to check the specification needed for the apps as mentioned here: Adobe mobile Apps FAQ

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you looking for something like a Wacom tablet? (rather than a mobile device / iPad / Note)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been using a XP-Pen Star 06 for more than 2 years, best budget . Just make sure you have the latest drivers. The pen may need replacement but is like 15-20 dollars and I've been using it everyday sometimes 16 hours. 100% of my household income comes from what I do on it. If it breaks in just gonna get the same one, but it feels just like the day I got it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines