• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not get to the print screen with Photoshop CS6 (63 Bit)

Contributor ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop CS6 (64 Bit) for a long time now and have never had any issues with it until this morning.

This morning when I went to try and print something from it, it immediately closed.

It will not even make it to the print options. As soon as I hit the CTRL +P the program closes.

I thought that it was just a quirk so I rebooted the computer and tried it again. However that did not fix the problem.

I even went into Photoshop and Reset All Warning Dialogs with no luck.

I tried printing with the 32 bit version of Photoshop CS6 and it will print. That means that it is something to do with the 64 bit version.

It was working yesterday.

Can anyone, please help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Hold the spacebar + Print. This clears all print metadata stored in the file. It may be things like conflicting printer information.

An alternative is to copy the file content into a new file and try to print that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold the spacebar + Print. This clears all print metadata stored in the file. It may be things like conflicting printer information.

An alternative is to copy the file content into a new file and try to print that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I hold the spacebar and + Print, it selects the Pen tool.

I did create a new file and copied the layers over and it worked.

I don't know why that worked?

The only problem with copying the layers over to the new file was that I don't know of a way to copy my Guides over too.

Is there a way to copy my guides over to the new file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant going to the Photoshop file menu and selecting Print - as you hold the spacebar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

O, I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

That worked. That did the trick.

Than you very very much.

Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines