• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to burn M4V Files To A Bluray Disc

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the following tabs to create a series of M4V files. On the Export & Share selection I went to devices then to custom and created a 1980 1060 resolution custom bluray disc option. This is what was created:

Adobe Video produced in custom mode.PNG

How do you burn these to a disc? I can convert the M4V to MP4, but what about the other files? Are they menu files?(the WAV is a music file.) If so, how do I merge them all together?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to export MP4 files and copying them to a Blu-Ray disk.  It has been awhile, but my Blu-Ray player could play MP4 files on disks when I did that.   As far as I know, there is no way the current 2018 version of Premiere Elements will make Blu-Ray disks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know that manually creating those files will give you a playable BluRay though. Unless, as Bill says, you have a BluRay disc player that can play Mp4s, in which case you might as well just output MP4s.

I don't know what your plan is, acf, but if you're trying to create a high-def BluRay disc, your best bet is to buy a third-party disc authoring program like DVD Architect or Nero and load the MP4s from Premiere Elements into it to create your BluRay discs.

Trying to come up with a hybrid solution is likely just going to waste time -- and discs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the advice. If you know anyone at Adobe tell them that getting rid of the Bluray burn option was stupid!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

acf1701  wrote

Thanks for the advice. If you know anyone at Adobe tell them that getting rid of the Bluray burn option was stupid!

As an "ACP", we have a contact.  I sent him a seriously worded email.  He could do nothing either.  Apparently it is a lawyer thing between Adobe and Dolby. 

That said and more positive, as we move to 4K the Blu-Ray format diminished in importance.  I'm putting my videos on thumb drives and plugging them into the back of my TV. 

A couple years ago, Blu-Ray was important to me.  It no longer is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines