• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video missing in auto-save file

Participant ,
Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a big mistake earlier and imported a group of clips into a Premiere project that I've been working on for a couple months now. When I imported the clips, I apparently dragged them all onto the timeline unintentionally overwriting all my previous edits. I didn't realize until a couple hours later what I had done at which point, I had already saved over my previous project. Fortunately, I was able to recover my project in autosaves, which only lost me two hours worth of work instead of 2 months worth of work. However, unfortunately, my autosave file appears to have no video. I can see all the clips in the timeline, but when I play through the timeline, I can hear audio, but the Program window is just black. The eye for the layer is turned on. Any suggestions?

I am on version 12.1.1 on a Late 2015 27-inch iMac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Aug 19, 2018 Aug 19, 2018

Actually, I just had to wait a while and eventually the clips all appeared, so I guess problem solved! It was just slow loading them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try several auto save files: dating back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I just had to wait a while and eventually the clips all appeared, so I guess problem solved! It was just slow loading them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines