• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PP does not synchronize

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to synchronize two clips, PP says that there is no match (it's impossible because we recorded the same conference at the same time) and when I close PP appears this:

[/PPro12.1.2/releases/shared/adobe/MediaCore/VideoFrame/Src/SharedVideoFrameCacheImpl.cpp-121]

I really need some help.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm assuming here you are synchronising using audio. If the two audio sources differ too much (one is recorded to low, or has a lot of humming and echoing, then Pr will have a hard time.

Have you tried synchronising them using Create MultiCamera Source Sequence. For me that often works better then syncing in the timeline. Even if you only have one camera and one (secondary) sound recording.

Here is an example: 5 Simple Steps to Multi-Camera Editing in Adobe Premiere Pro | Pond5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both. Same error.

I've heard audio, it wasn't so bad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? You don't hear audio? Then you can't use audio for synchronisation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No no audio is ok in both camera. I have synchronized now manually in few sec, I don't understand the error and why PP wasn't able to create a multicamera sequence or to sync the clips on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said. If the two audio sources differ too much (one is recorded to low, or has a lot of humming and echoing) then Pr will have a hard time. There are commercial tools out there that are more advanced, like Pluraleyes, but yes, they cost real money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I understand that, but what happens if the two audio sources are not so different? I've heard them, they are not so different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you feel it is a bug, you can file it here:

Premiere Pro: Hot (2150 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

But did you read about the error message that PP gave me, after trying to sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the auto-sync isn't providing satisfactory results, sync manually.  It only takes about 30 seconds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you read the discussion? I've already sync manually and it took less than 30 sec.

But the problem was the error message PP gave me after trying to sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what that error means or what causes it.  I also don't think it matters if you're not using auto-sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. But it didn't appear anymore. Errore message appeared only two times when I tried to sync o to create a multi cam seq. I don't know... Anyway I've almost finished my work so ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines