This is to help anyone else having difficulties like I have while setting up Lightroom. Couldn't find this information anywhere online so had to contact Tech Support and they walked me through this process:
1. Follow the steps on the card and visit www.adobe.com/go/getserial and input the product code on the back of the card.
It should come up with a message once its verified saying:
2. Download Lightroom 6.0: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom/kb/lightroom-downloads.html
3. Install and Sign In with your adobe account.
- If it asks you for a serial number or you need to find it follow these steps:
1. Sign in to adobe account.
2. Manage account (where your name is displayed on the top right hand side of the screen)
3. Plans and products
4. View all products.
There you will be able to locate the serial number of the application.
Hope this thread helps anyone else out thats having troubles with the poorly outlined steps on the installation card!
We really appreciate for sharing the troubleshooting steps for obtaining the Lightroom 6 serial key.