• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CP 2017 Click box attempt action does not work

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lesson where I want the end user to only be able to click a certain amount of times on a slide before "review" is deemed necessary.

For example: slide A has 2 attempts, on success slide advances (this works) after the last attempt it is supposed to jump to slide D.  Nothing happens after last attempt.

I never had issues with this in other versions.  What am I missing here?

I need to turn this project in by end of this week.  HELP!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of the Actions tab for that 'click box' (you don't specify which interactive object you are using for the clicking).

Are the interactive object scored, do you have a quiz or scoring in the project? Is the slide to jump to after the slide with the clicks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the screen shot of the actions.  This is not scored as I will not put it in an LMS at this time.  The slide it is to jump to is after the slides in question (I have multiple slides that do not work)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one attempt, not two but that imay be not relevant for the problem.

Something is blocking the navigation. BTW is this perhaps a Fluid Boxes project? Because click boxes are not allowed in a Fluid box?

Is it possible to see the Advanced Interaction panel, where both this slide and slide D is visible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 3 days, I figured it out thanks to your fluid boxes comment.  While the click boxes worked in all the other slides, when setting a specific attempt number, they did not.  I was copying a project that was already finished and did not realize the "practice" slides were built a little differently than the rest (I had help building this so i was unaware of that).  Thanks for responding.  I deleted all the current elements on those slides and added what I needed from scratch.  Worked like a charm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you explain what you mean? It was an upgrade problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources