• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Disconnecting

Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I connect Creative Cloud all works fine. However, it keeps disconnecting. Various lengths of time.

This is particularly annoying as I have to keep entering my details as CC doesn't store them.

Does anyone know of a fix?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no automatic sign out and no automatic disconnect so there must be something on your computer or network that's causing the periodic disconnects.

what do you see when it disconnects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't changed anything on my network.

The icon greys out, which lets me know it's no longer connected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does that cause any problem?

i know you can't start any adobe programs after that happens, but anything opened should continue working without problem.  so, until your network stabilizes, open your adobe programs when your computer starts and leave them open unless you're sure you won't be needing them later during the same session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad. I open Adobe stuff lots. Leaving them would work perhaps, but I'd prefer to solve an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i suspect it's a network issue on your end.

if cc worked previously and recently started disconnecting, it just may get 'fixed' without you doing anything in the next few weeks.

if you installed anything (eg, av, cleaner etc) when the problem started to occur, that may offer a clue to the culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2018 Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I have the same issue for weeks now and I tried all procedures on the forum with no improvement at all. Adobe Cloud keeps on sign out every 3-5 minutes! Impossible to work. If you use the ADOBE FONTS, it's a real problem.

Process #1: Don't work for me

Correct Answer by CM_marketing on Nov 14, 2013 7:27 AM

I would like to share with you the solution that worked for me.

This is the step-by-step procedure I followed, guided by Tariq from Adobe's live chat service:

1: Open Activity monitor from spotlight and end all Adobe related processes. You may find processes like AAMupdater, AAMupdater notifier, Adobe Crash demon process.

2: Open a Finder window, select Go>Go to folder option, type in ~/Library and hit enter.

3: Now navigate to Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/.. folder.

4: Delete opm file under OOBE.

5: Rename OOBE to OOBEold.

6: Check if you have AAMupdater in the same location.

7: Please rename it to AAMupdaterold.

8: Click on gear icon on Creative Cloud desktop app and choose Quit Creative Cloud.

9: Then launch it, sign-in and click on Apps tab.

Processu #2: Don't work either

Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly

if you get the to last (reinstall) step, do a complete clean and reinstall:

uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 3 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Both solutions didn't work for me at all.

After hours of trail and error, I found a solution that seems to work until now.

I saw a CONNECTION SERVER PROBLEM on the Adobe Cloud window for a split second. So I guess it's their server not allowing me, so see below:

1. Go to www.adobe.com and SIGN IN

2. Go to PERSONAL ACCOUNT

3. Go to PLANS

4. Go to MANAGE PLANS

5. at the bottom of the page, DEACTIVATE all devices

6. Then start ADOBE CLOUD and SIGN IN again.

7. Start once all App you installed.

8. I had a last Sign out problem, then Signed In again.

9. No problem anymore ... till now (2 hours working without sign out) !

The only problem I have now is two computers activated ?!?!? even if I activated only one computer.

I hope it will helps some of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines