2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2008 11:56 PM by Newsgroup_User

Flash CS3 Web Premium not exporting Animations

Art of Nor
      I'm having problems exporting animation to any file other than swf. export movie as Animated gif, or any animation type, only show one frame, this same file worked with the Flash CS3 trial download. After I install the Web Premium it stopped exporting animations. Any help?
        • 1. Re: Flash CS3 Web Premium not exporting Animations
          Art of Nor Level 1
          HELP PLEASE!!! I tried reinstalling the CS3 and still doesn't export animation other than as a swf file.
          • 2. Re: Flash CS3 Web Premium not exporting Animations
            Level 7
            xiengmieng wrote:
            > I'm having problems exporting animation to any file other than swf. export
            > movie as Animated gif, or any animation type, only show one frame, this same
            > file worked with the Flash CS3 trial download. After I install the Web Premium
            > it stopped exporting animations. Any help?

The version of Flash has no influence on export features.
            It's the file you working on. Not all content can be exported to a format.
            Some must be specifically design with that in mind. For example GIF, there must
            be special timeline arrangements, no movie clips, no actions etc... Not all
            you content can be export. You need to learn enough flash to get to know all the
            CAN and CAN'T eventually.

--
            Best Regards

Urami

--
            "Never play Leap-Frog with a Unicorn."

<urami>
            If you want to mail me - DO NOT LAUGH AT MY ADDRESS
            </urami>