2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2018 11:01 AM by chrissyto

Cancel Stock

chrissyto

I'd like to cancel Stock but can't figure out how. The options don't come up for me. I've also sent three messages asking for it to be canceled with no response.

• 1. Re: Cancel Stock
          twaritar3263062 Adobe Employee

Hi Christina,

Sorry to hear that you are facing troubles while cancelling your Adobe Stock subscription.

I have checked your account details(under the Adobe ID shared in the forums) and was unable to find any subscription.

Is there any other Adobe ID under which you have an active Adobe Stock subscription? If yes, please share the Adobe ID with me in a private message so that I can further assist you.

Regards,

Twarita

• 2. Re: Cancel Stock
            chrissyto Level 1

Hi, my account is under the name REMOVEDi. Thank you for looking into this.

[personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

[When a Staff person asks for private information hover your mouse over their name]

[you may then click the Message option in the popup window to send a private email]