4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2008 8:16 AM by Bobby_Walker

RHH7SR1.EXE

pittwoman
      Based on information I found on a problem I'm having, I need the service release, RHH7SR1.EXE, but when I click to access Adobe's link it is a broken link. Has anyone downloaded this release? I'm desperate!
        • 1. Re: RHH7SR1.EXE
          Peter Grainge Adobe Community Professional
          There is no service release yet for RH7. Where did you get that information?

• 2. Re: RHH7SR1.EXE
            pittwoman Level 1
            Found it at the bottom of the RoboHelp download page... http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

I was thinking it might help a problem I'm having with RH7. When you load the application and put in the Serial Number the application will run. However, if you close the application and try to run it again it hangs while trying to open...says initializing version control and then never opens. I have a coworker have the same thing happen...Can't get it to work again unless you do a reinstall and then the same thing happens over again! I'm desperate!!!

RoboHelp Version 7
            RoboHelp Classic
            RHC7SR1.EXE is a Service Release for all RoboHelp Office, RoboHelp Classic and RoboHelp Classic 7.0 users. It is a standard application that finds the install directory for RoboHelp and updates the necessary files via a self-extracting executable file.

RoboHelp HTML Edition
            RHH7SR1.EXE is a Service Release for all RoboHelp Office, RoboHelp Classic and RoboHelp HTML Edition 7 users. It is a standard application that finds the install directory for RoboHelp and updates the necessary files via a self-extracting executable file.
            • 3. Re: RHH7SR1.EXE
              Linux Rules Level 2
              Oh my...you are looking at an update to a VERY old version of RoboHelp (long before Adobe acquired it).

I hadn't noticed that Adobe named the newest version almost the same as a very old version!

Regards,
              GEWB
              • 4. RHH7SR1.EXE
                Hello,

I will get someone to remove the above update from that page. That update was indeed intended for the original RoboHelp 7 (released by eHelp approximately 10 years ago). Sorry about that.

Thank you,

Bobby Walker
                Adobe Customer Care