• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation Failed Photoshop cc 2017 on Yosemite 10.10.5

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe creative cloud showed an update for Photoshop CC 2017 that after trying to install a Error Message showed saying There was a problem installing Photoshop CC (2017). However, no error code is showed at all.

I uninstalled Photoshop CC 2017 and tried to install again through Creative Cloud and I got the Same Error Message.

Tried to Reinstall Creative Cloud and then Installing Photoshop CC 2017 and again I got the same error message.

Then I deleted AAMUpdater and OOBE folder in Library and also run Adobe CreativeCloudCleanerTool and still same Error Message trying to install Photoshop CC 2017.

Please, some one can help me? I need to deliver a photoshoot session photos and I am getting crazy here with this Photoshop Error.

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 10.38.06 PM.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

To someone who faces the same problem I reported.
As CreativeCloud did not reported the Error Code I had the idea to download the Photoshop CC 2017 installation package and manually install it. Only then I got the Error Code 190 and found out that Yosemit Mac OS is no longer supported by Photoshop. It is a shame!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To someone who faces the same problem I reported.
As CreativeCloud did not reported the Error Code I had the idea to download the Photoshop CC 2017 installation package and manually install it. Only then I got the Error Code 190 and found out that Yosemit Mac OS is no longer supported by Photoshop. It is a shame!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines