Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Apps" panel not showing in Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day

I have a MacBook Pro (13-inch, mid 2012) and installed the latest operating system (High Sierra).

I recently purchased The Adobe Creative Cloud,  I downloaded Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and when I go to the Adobe Creative Cloud apps Catalogue and try to download an application, it takes me to the screen that says (Photoshop CC is now installing...", and it opens the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app, but there is no panel for "Apps" and therefore no download is taking place. 

Can someone please help me fix this problem so I can download and install the applications?Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 20.27.54.pngScreen Shot 2018-08-28 at 20.36.33.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

I eventually went to the direct messaging on Adobe's website, one of their

technical support staff accessed my Mac and made the changes necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nelinevdh1995 for information on how to restore Apps tab in the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application please see Apps tab missing from the Creative Cloud desktop app..   You will want to locate and edit the serviceconfig.xml file.  This file will be located in the root library and is not located in the System or User library.

Please update this discussion if you have any questions.  If you face any difficulties locating the serviceconfig.xml file then please post a screenshot of the location you are browsing to on macOS 10.13.6.  Information on how to post a screenshot can be found at FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem and i could locate (serviceconfig.xml) on my mac

Untitled.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I eventually went to the direct messaging on Adobe's website, one of their

technical support staff accessed my Mac and made the changes necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.... so only contacting support will help ?

as I have same problem as you guys... can't see the serviceconfig file....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on a Mac? Ensure you‘re looking at the correct Library folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

make sure you're in the library folder, not the user/library folder. that fixed my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines