• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 Won't start -userinterface.aip

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Illustrator CC 2017 has been working fine then all of a sudden it won't start. On the load screen I get an error message that says,"Missing Require Plugins. Userinterface.aip and then it crashes. The reason I'm still using this version (I have most current version as well) is because it has our company's Pantone Color Manager Tool integrated into the color books in the swatches panel. We use this when picking fabrics for designs. I only use CC 2017 when we need to select the Pantone colors, but now it won't work at all. Any help would be appreciated and I would love to offer some sort of reward for any help that works. THANKS!

Screen Shot 2018-08-30 at 9.48.38 PM.png

Crash report: Here's the crash report: Process: Adobe Illustrator [4219] P - Pastebin.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everett,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

Please let me know if there was a recent update made, if yes, kindly share the date of update and the type.

Also, you might want to use the Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems for the installation problems.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everett,

I would like to know if the steps suggested above worked for you, or the issue still persists.

Kindly update the discussion if you need further assistance with it.

Thanks,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There haven't been any updates to Adobe or Mac. I don't want to uninstall Illustrator CC 2017 since my Pantone Color Manager software is linked to this version of Illustrator and I don't see that version listed on the Adobe CC app for an install (under Other Versions). If I uninstall I will lose that feature that we need for work. If one of the versions on the Adobe CC app I can give it a try. I've included a screenshot below of when I go to the listed versions on the Adobe CC app.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everett,

I don't want to uninstall Illustrator CC 2017 since my Pantone Color Manager software is linked to this version of Illustrator and I don't see that version listed on the Adobe CC app for an install (under Other Versions). 

The list is not showing CC 2017 version because it's already installed on the system. Try installing CC2018(22.0.0.) and check how it works.  You do not need to remove CC2017 for that.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using older Illustrator CC2015 and a few weeks ago it started with this notice to me too:

Illustrator_errore.jpg

But I didn't understand what to do.
Should I uninstall my Illustrator (and how?) or should I re-install the same version, or a new one?
Thank you for your help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Susanna,

Sorry to hear about this. I would suggest you install the latest version from Creative Cloud and check how it works.

• To open the Creative Cloud desktop app, click the Creative Cloud icon, located in the taskbar (Windows) or Apple menu bar (Mac OS).
  • If it’s not already selected, click the Apps tab at the top of the window.
  • You will see your installed app, as well as a list of other apps you can browse and install.
  • In the All Apps section, scroll to find the app you want to install.
  • Click Install and your app will begin to download.

If that works properly, you may continue on that version or try uninstalling and reinstalling 2015 from Creative Cloud.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines