Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not compatible with Galaxy Note 9?

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is photoshop fix not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 9? I updated my phone, tried to install the app and this is the message I get.

It is my hg app, i can't imagine even a day without it. Could you please help?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Hi All,

The product team is aware about this issue and are working on the resolution. Since there are many new Android device we're testing and developing the app for the compatibility across all of them.

Appreciate your patience!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the very same issue and this is almost a deal breaker for me regarding the Note 9.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same problem here! It's really troublesome having to send the pictures back and forth between my note 9 and iphone everytime I need to use the photoshop fix app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah this is getting really obnoxious! I really love the app and was super excited to get a higher level of accuracy and ease of use with the S-Pen, only to be utterly disappointed that it's incompatible! Why haven't they made it work with the newest phone! I'm really hoping you guys work on this ASAP. I pay for an Adobe subscription for everything else and now your lack of support for new devices is making me reconsider that as well. Get on it Adobe! I'm not mad, I'm just really disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download premier clip also. Is this being looked into

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2018 Sep 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's getting annoying as creators we buy the most powerful machines to get the job done and now find the software companies can't maintain their side of the bargain and get the stuff to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2018 Oct 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just check out my youtube video below, I explain how can you install Photoshop or the Premiere to your Note 9. Please leave me a like and a comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here you go, guys! Check out my step by step tutorial on how to install Premiere Clip to your phone. Please leave me a like or subscribe How to install Premiere Clip on Note 9 ?! - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Have you tried to reboot your device?

Exit the Playstore from the task manager and then try.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didn't do anything. It still says "your device isn't compatible with this version". Really hope this gets fixed soon. Snapseed is no good but my only option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I'm checking this with the product team.

I'll update you once I hear back.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The product team is aware about this issue and are working on the resolution. Since there are many new Android device we're testing and developing the app for the compatibility across all of them.

Appreciate your patience!

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Note 9 128gb continually crashes when exporting images from PS Fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just check out my youtube video above, I explain how can you install Photoshop or the Premiere to your Note 9. Please leave me a like and a comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sheena, thanks for your reply. This message Is just to let you know that we are waiting for Photoshop Fix to be compatible with Samsung S10 Plus too.  I hope you come up with the update soon. 

Thank you,  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is November 2019 - 19!  And I get the same error message trying to transfer from my Galaxy 9, one of the most popular phones out there, and I did NOT get this message before last week.  I am using Phtoshop Elements 10 and will have to junk it if this can't be fixed, but I have no time to learn another photoshop-like system.  PLEASE fix it!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work for me too, as a graphic designer it is so easy and comfortable to use photoshop fix..!

Please try to find a solution asap..

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just check out my youtube video above, I explain how can you install Photoshop or the Premiere to your Note 9. Please leave me a like and a comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked,  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no fix?  This really stinks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just go and check my video linked above. I tell you how you can install it without headaches. Please just leave a nice comment under the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is November 2019 - 19!  And I get the same error message trying to transfer from my Galaxy 9, one of the most popular phones out there, and I did NOT get this message before last week.  I am using Phtoshop Elements 10 and will have to junk it if this can't be fixed, but I have no time to learn another photoshop-like system.  PLEASE fix it!!!

And I do not have a Note.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

American Goulash​'s video worked for me on an s10! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used to use this app all the time on my s10 and got pretty proficient with it but after I sent my phone to Samsung to get fixed they wiped my phone and I guess updated it so I went to install it back onto my phone and found it was no longer compatible with my phone anymore, will this get fixed? this is the only photoshop app I really like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines