• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Box Lightroom

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just bought box lightroom and I have no idea how to start it!

I downloaded Ligtroom Classic CC from Adobe Creative Cloud my trial has ended and I have no idea how to change it to my box lightroom?

I tried this:

"Help" -> "sign out"

"Help" -> "sign in Now" and then there is information that my trial expired so i choose "Linces this software" and I have this information (on printscreen below), no place to put my licence number.

Also I manage to add my box lightroom licence number in the online system Cont Adobe in "Plans&Products" but it didn't work out.

What should I do?

Zrzut ekranu 2018-09-04 o 10.23.53.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Do you have a disk coming with your box or only a serial number?

If you have a disk, you can install from that disk. You can follow these instructions: Download and install Lightroom 6 (Single App license) . You do not need however to buy the software and to download.

If you have only a serial number you should use this link (Download Photoshop Lightroom ) to download Lightroom. Download Lr6 and upgrade to 6.14, the latest and last version of Lr 6. You can upgrade immediately to 6.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is „BOX LIGHTROOM“. There is and was no such product at Adobe.

If, however, you bought a boxxed version of Lightroom, you acquired an old one and your catalog will not work with that version.

Please state the version number of your acquisition. You should also install the version you have bought. If it is Lr 6, you have acquired the latest perpetual version and that one is still a little bit current.

You may have trouble to get it recognized as Lr 6 as the same version was also available with a subscription. Look here for a solution: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial version to licensed Lightroom 6 copy

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full name of my product is Adobe Lightroom 6 ESD EN (65237401)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a disk coming with your box or only a serial number?

If you have a disk, you can install from that disk. You can follow these instructions: Download and install Lightroom 6 (Single App license) . You do not need however to buy the software and to download.

If you have only a serial number you should use this link (Download Photoshop Lightroom ) to download Lightroom. Download Lr6 and upgrade to 6.14, the latest and last version of Lr 6. You can upgrade immediately to 6.14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! It worked I was looking for such a link to download lightroom 6 and couldn't find it! Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agatal57538148  wrote

THANK YOU! It worked I was looking for such a link to download lightroom 6 and couldn't find it! Thank you.

The link is not an obvious find. Therefore it needed to be posted multiple times in the forum.

Great that I could be of help. Did you get your Lr 6 up and running? Please look in my other links if not.

And do not forget to update to 6.14!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I updated it to 6.14 right away and it is working!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Have fun with Lr6, it‘s still quite current if you do not buy one of the latest cameras. If you do, you may consider using the free Adobe DNG converter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines