• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading video

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I started using this app yesterday and all seemed fine, later in the day the work I had done was not showing the videos.  This came up "Error!  This file is not available and cannot be imported at this time. Please download this file to your camera roll and try again. “     (It was in my camera roll)

I have re-tried numerous times.  I have an iPhone X, in camera settings it is set to 'most compatible'    Can someone please help me.  Thanks Johanna-May

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

On the iPhone, under Settings > Photos, do you have the option selected to “Optimize iPhone Storage”?

This option removes the original files from your phone and replaces them with “optimized” versions. If you use a video in Premiere Clip while it is still on your iPhone, and the video is later “optimized” and the original shipped off to the cloud, you’ll get this message.

To avoid that, you’ll need to set your iPhone settings to “Download and keep originals.” This has the downside of taking up a

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Adobe...

Why won’t anyone answer this? It seems numerous people have the same issue. Including me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On the iPhone, under Settings > Photos, do you have the option selected to “Optimize iPhone Storage”?

This option removes the original files from your phone and replaces them with “optimized” versions. If you use a video in Premiere Clip while it is still on your iPhone, and the video is later “optimized” and the original shipped off to the cloud, you’ll get this message.

To avoid that, you’ll need to set your iPhone settings to “Download and keep originals.” This has the downside of taking up a lot more space on your iPhone.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines