• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Late to the game but just as disappointed

Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Late to the game but just as disappointed. This was such a useful program and finding an alternative has been extremely frustrating. More than anything, I find it so ridiculous to have the program be completely useless after January 2019. What in the hell are you thinking, Adobe? Way to make our jobs harder by wasting time looking for software that fits our needs. Makes me wonder if it's even worth it to keep anything but Lightroom and Photoshop, honestly. I'm still upset Adobe got rid of Speedgrade and tried to act like Lumetri was even remotely comparable. Moved to Da Vinci for that. Now I'm moving to somewhere else for screenwriting. Maybe it's time to learn the Da Vinci editor or head back to Final Cut Pro.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and they're ending any further development for Muse. So there's that too. 3 great applications with no mention of developing something new to replace them, including 1 that will completely stop working in a year. Bad form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Considering all the trends in adobe's actions, it looks like they're only interested in supporting users who are making youtube videos. I'm tired of being pushed around by a company that refuses to listen to their customer base. I'm switching from photoshop to affinitty photo, and going over to davinchi. Scenarist is a great scriptwriting program that is also free and it is a lot better than story ever was. I've been finding that every time I find a replacement, the new program is actually much better than what adobe offered. It's painful to make the switch, but once it's made, you realize that adobe wasn't actually anything special. They're a sad company that charges way too much for their products. This was the last straw. I wish I had made the switch sooner. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been looking into different programs and was really curious about Scenarist. I'll check it out - thanks for letting us know! Also very curious about HollywoodCameraWorks Causality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines