I cannot get the RadioButtonGroup SelectedValue to resolve
the value when I use binding to a complex object. I am not able to
cause the appropriate radio button to become selected where the
RadioButton Value is equal to the complex variable.
I agree its not easy to achieve. So I would encourage you to
file an enhancement request at
and I hope other community members will vote for it.
Now onto the workaround.
1. Define a local bindable variable and assign the value of
model.userVO.CompanyType to the local variable.
2. In the radio button group create bindings to the local
3. add an event listener for a unique event type
4. dispatch the event when the value for
model.userVO.CompanyType. lets say in the change() method
5. In the eventlistener method update the value of the local