• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help - Can't install Adobe AIR on my new MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to posting here.  I recently purchased and set up a MacBook Pro running 10.13.6.  I have been trying to install Adobe Air but keep getting the following message:  “AdobeAIR.dmg” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.  No matter what I do I can't get past this error message.  Help!  Help! Help!  Thank you.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please clean up your trash and try installing Adobe AIR again. You can download the latest version from Adobe - Adobe AIR page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply.  I empty my trash and then downloaded the latest version.  Unfortunately I got the same message.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Are you having administrator rights on the machine? Does it have any other partition where some other OS is installed? Can you check the system date on your machine and see if it is set to current date.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines