• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Layer start time and end time with timeline

Participant ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible, when you have a timeline, to get a layer's start and end time?

Also, is there somewhere I can find this out myself? As far as I can tell, the solution, if I can't find it in Extendscript documentation, is in ActionManager script. Is there documentation for that somewhere? I have the Convert Actions File script that'll export the code for any recorded actions, but I'm at a loss for anything that can't be recorded, like this layer start and end time thing. I don't want to have to bug you guys every time.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

r-bin​ has a solution here:   Is there any way to move the time indicator of timeline to first frame of the layer using Photoshop ...

Its slow for longer sequences, but it does work. 

I'm also searching for ideas out there to better extract timeline information specific to a layer.   So adding my +1 to this question and hoping there are other ideas out there?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines