1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 7, 2008 8:20 PM by pixlor

    Rollover effects within an image, please help!

      Hi, i've done this before about 3 years ago, and for the life of me I can't remember how to do it. I have CS3 Fireworks, Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I've created an image about 600px x 400px... part of the image I want to glow, but only until you've moved the curser over it. I can do a simple rollover in dreamweaver, with two duplicate images, but one with the glow i want. However I need to the curser to go to a particular point in the image before the glow occurs. Can anyone help, i'm pulling my hair out!