• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot load apedelta.swc (reason: ERROR: Load Verify)................

Engaged ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I got a UI for Illustrator CS5.1 ( extension ) .It's developed few year back by others .

This extension is currently working well for Illustrator CS 5.1 version .

Now I have to modify this extension UI for the same Illustrator version ( CS5.1) , for this I have to make current extension code running well in Flash Builder .

For running the existing extension UI code , I install the Flash Builder 4 and I configure Flex SDk 3.6A with the Flash Builder 4 and also append the required SWC file for the Project .

1.  Install the Flash Builder 4  and Configure the Flex SDK 3.6A with this .

2. Add the required SWC files.

After configuring all these  , this is not executing well , It's giving a warning due to that warning , it's not running .

Warning is giving due to added SWC files , It's  mention below

1. Design mode: Cannot load apedelta.swc (reason: ERROR: Load Verify). It may require classes (such as Adobe AIR components) that are not supported by design mode.

2. Design mode: Cannot load CSXSLibrary-2.0-sdk-3.4-public.swc (reason: ERROR: Load Verify). It may require classes (such as Adobe AIR components) that are not supported by design mode

3. Design mode: Cannot load apedelta.swc (reason: ERROR: Load Verify). It may require classes (such as Adobe AIR components) that are not supported by design mode.

Please guide how I will remove this error and what is the correct swc for the crosspanding Flex and Flash Builder .

Please help me .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines