• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you create animation with a page similar to powerpoint? Looking to slide an image on the screen via click

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you create animation with a page similar to powerpoint? Looking to slide an image on the screen via click

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

You'd need to create an object that represented all of the button properties including the icon. Then add the button to the document at the start position, increment the coordinates, delete the button, then add it again at the new position.

I'd write you some code... but I assure you, it's going to look TERRIBLE.

If you feel you MUST do this, look at the samples around adding buttons here...

https://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/acrobat_dc_sdk/2015/HTMLHelp/index.html#t=Acro12_MasterBook%2FJS_API_AcroJS%2FDoc_methods.htm%23TOC_addField1bc-2&rhtocid=_6_1_8_23_1_1

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it by animating the position of a button that uses an image as it's icon... but you don't actually want to do that. Acrobat wasn't engineered for this type of animation and it will "flicker" into position more than animate. If you need PowerPoint functionality... use PowerPoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you "animating the position of a button that uses an image as it's icon"?

My issue is that powerpoint will not properly work when shared due to exclusive protected font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'd need to create an object that represented all of the button properties including the icon. Then add the button to the document at the start position, increment the coordinates, delete the button, then add it again at the new position.

I'd write you some code... but I assure you, it's going to look TERRIBLE.

If you feel you MUST do this, look at the samples around adding buttons here...

https://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/acrobat_dc_sdk/2015/HTMLHelp/index.html#t=Acro12_MasterBook%2FJ...

Specifically, look at the oCoords property. That's what you want to animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines