• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Kyles brushes appearing as thin dotted lines

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2018 Sep 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I’ve recently loaded Kyle’s brushes onto my iPad Pro through my CC subscription>libraries, however when I try to use the brush imports they are stripped of their presets and create thin strokes of dotted lines. The only brush in the mega pack that has worked is the KYLE Ultimate 2B Pencil for whatever reason. So far I’ve exited out of the program and reopened and turned off/on the iPad but did not solve the problem. Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Jeremy,

OK, Since I don't know how you brought the brushes into your Libraries, I'd like you to try something:

* Go into Ps

* In your Libraries panel create a new library. Call it Test or something. (I've attached a screenshot below of where to find the  Create New  Library button

* Then randomly drag one brush at a time to it from a random sampling of Kyle's brush packs (5 or 6 should be fine).

* Let that Test Library sync to Sketch and see if you get a different result with those brushes in Sketch.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremy.

I can't tell from what you've said... Did you bring Kyle's brushes into Sketch through the Libraries panel in Photoshop CC? Or did you bring the bulk files in through CC Files? (Since Kyle's brush packs can get pretty big, the very best way to do it is through Photoshop CC.)

Let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Sue, I loaded them through the Libraries panel in Photoshop CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeremy,

OK, Since I don't know how you brought the brushes into your Libraries, I'd like you to try something:

* Go into Ps

* In your Libraries panel create a new library. Call it Test or something. (I've attached a screenshot below of where to find the  Create New  Library button

* Then randomly drag one brush at a time to it from a random sampling of Kyle's brush packs (5 or 6 should be fine).

* Let that Test Library sync to Sketch and see if you get a different result with those brushes in Sketch.

If you get the same result will you send me a screenshot through the in-app feedback of how each of those different brushes are drawing in Sketch. (To send an email through the in-app feedback tap the Settings icon in the lower nav, then Send Feedback. I'll get it, so no need to go into a bunch of detail, just mention the forum so I know it's you.)

I'm sorry about this; sometimes the brushes behave in ways that are just not the norm.

Sue.

PsLibraries.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines