• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf from scanner does not give me options, only a custom scan

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and once I hit custom scan it only scans from the flatbed and not from the document feeder. I have a samsung M2885FW frinter/scanner.

Please help

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

HI, If I am not wrong you must be using WIA scanner driver of your scanner. In this case, all presets will remain disabled. And once you click scan button, there comes a popup where you can select some settings including an option for flatbed/Document Feeder. Using it you can scan from your feeder.

Also, install the latest TWAIN driver of your scanner to get full access to all features you are seeing in Acrobat.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Artk,

As you have mentioned above that you do not get the options under PDF from Scanner, do you mean that you do not find the scanner on the list when clicking on "PDF from Scanner" in Adobe Acrobat DC?

If yes, please make sure that you are using the updated drivers for the scanner.

Also, check if the scanner works fine with other PDFs.

Try the troubleshooting steps mentioned here Troubleshooting tips for scanner issues when using Acrobat.

Check if that helps.

If you are referring to something else, please let us know.

It would be helpful if you can elaborate on the steps you do.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI, If I am not wrong you must be using WIA scanner driver of your scanner. In this case, all presets will remain disabled. And once you click scan button, there comes a popup where you can select some settings including an option for flatbed/Document Feeder. Using it you can scan from your feeder.

Also, install the latest TWAIN driver of your scanner to get full access to all features you are seeing in Acrobat.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines