• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

If you send a file to a client using Adobe Send & Track, can they send an edited version BACK to you (they don't have a Adobe CC subscription)?

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Essentially can I let a client "borrow" my Adobe license so they're able to use Send & Track to send me a file back. For example if I wanted them to sign something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Hi Jamals,

No, the file can not be edited unless they don't have an application with the editing feature enabled. So if you send a file to your colleague using Send & Track then they can view it, download it and open it in free Adobe Reader.

If its a form then using Fill & Sign feature of Adobe Reader they can fill the form and put sign on it but still, they can't edit the existing text of the pdf. As they need to have Adobe Acrobat DC for editing.

Adobe Send & Track FAQ

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jamals,

No, the file can not be edited unless they don't have an application with the editing feature enabled. So if you send a file to your colleague using Send & Track then they can view it, download it and open it in free Adobe Reader.

If its a form then using Fill & Sign feature of Adobe Reader they can fill the form and put sign on it but still, they can't edit the existing text of the pdf. As they need to have Adobe Acrobat DC for editing.

Adobe Send & Track FAQ

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources