• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving a png watermark from anchorpoints

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i created a png graphic watermark in photoshop and brought it into lightroom via edit watermarks, the anchor points dont move the graphic to all anchor points when it comes to the png, is there something im doing wrong when i export the watermark in photoshop, or is it something im missing when i move the watermark in photoshop.. any help would be appriciated!

p.s. i searched the forum for this before i posted it, sorry if its here and i just didnt see it!

thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2018 Sep 16, 2018

I have LR-CLassic 7.5 and do not have any trouble selecting the Anchor locations for my graphic.

Are you re-sizing the Graphic in the LR Watermark editor by dragging the corner 'handles'?

I am not sure what you mean by "move the watermark in Photoshop"

One hint might be in Photoshop-

After creating the watermark on a transparent background, apply the "Image > Trim" menu command to remove all extraneous blank pixels. You want the Graphic to 'fill' the PNG document to the edges- then it can be 'anchor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR-CLassic 7.5 and do not have any trouble selecting the Anchor locations for my graphic.

Are you re-sizing the Graphic in the LR Watermark editor by dragging the corner 'handles'?

I am not sure what you mean by "move the watermark in Photoshop"

One hint might be in Photoshop-

After creating the watermark on a transparent background, apply the "Image > Trim" menu command to remove all extraneous blank pixels. You want the Graphic to 'fill' the PNG document to the edges- then it can be 'anchored' in the LR watermark editor with more accuracy.

ScreenShot014.jpg  ScreenShot015.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much that helped me more than you can imagine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines