Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image not displaying in Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have placed an image in Adobe Lifecycle designer ES and generated pdf, while opening the pdf in acrobat reader DC it was showing "There was an error while reading a stream", Other readers like Chrome, Foxit readers were able to show this image.

In Acrobat reader android version we were able to see the image.

Find the document link below

Images not displayed.zip - Google Drive

Regards,

Ganesh Kolli.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat will not open this file, either. Why are you using LCD to create a PDF with just an image in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67,

We are using SSRS to generate pdf with lots of images and data, In some pdf these images are not getting displayed. So I tried using LCD to generate pdf for this sample image, then also we are unable to open it in pdf.

I would like to know where was the problem, as I see the image was not corrupted.

Please check image, pdf in the attachment in below link

Images not displayed.zip - Google Drive

Regards,

Ganesh Kolli.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the file. I can't tell you exactly where it went wrong. That will require a much more in-depth analysis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi try67​,

Can you help me out for in-depth analysis.

Regards,

Ganesh Kolli.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not a trivial task and my time is valuable. If you're willing to pay for such a task then we could talk further. You can contact me privately via try6767 at gmail.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines