Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 5 - "electronic registration failed"

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2018 Sep 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have bought Lightroom 5 key from a reseller. When filling registration form, the key is accepted as valid and then the form seems to be sent properly. After a few minutes of regular work, this popup appears:

I do have the internet connection, I turned the firewall off to see if something is blocking this app. Clicking on "Goto Adobe.com" redirects to 404. Trying again results in the same popup in a few minutes.

Could anyone shed a light on what is wrong here? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Product/serial number will normally be stored in your Adobe Account.

Sign in with your Adobe ID (email address & password) and choose the tab “Plans & Products”

Then view your products. If info is missing you may be able to enter directly from your browser.

To see a list of your registered products and their serial numbers, go to My Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom 5 is "ancient" software that is no longer supported or being updated by Adobe. Registering that software wouldn't provide you with any benefits. I'm guessing that any link for registering Lightroom 5 is probably no longer valid. Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. If the serial number was accepted, and you were able to activate using that serial number, that's probably all you really need to do. You should be able to update to 5.7.1 which was the final update, and that's all you really need. There really isn't any other support available for Lightroom 5 anymore other than the assistance you can get from this user to user forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines