• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have $50,000 in creative cloud renewals coming up, how I can see last login date of my users so I can remove people not using the product?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over $50,000 in renewals coming up.  When I bring up the user console I don't see "Last Login Date" anywhere so that I can remove users who no longer use the product.   Where can I find this information?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That exact feature is a long awaited feature and we had to resort to other software to find that information. Either SCCM, JAMF or software like LicenseWatch or Snow. Tools like that can give you what you're looking after while Adobe - hopefully - work on their own version of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Work on it?  They just need to add 1 field to the user admin view screen.   It already contains the first and last name and email and Adobe product the user subscribes to.  One more small field - date last used is all ad admin needs to see to know if one of their paying subs is actually using the subscription.   

You don't appear to work at Adobe, and I thank you for your answer but it is amazing the number of excuses I received when calling the Adobe support line about this.   First was it was a "privacy" issue.  When I told them our company paid for these licenses, and we already had first and last name and email address then the story changed to it was a "technical issue".   Adding the last used date to the admin user list screen is a technical issue?  Finally someone just admitted everyone at Adobe knew this feature would cause companies to cancel unused subscriptions and that I was wasting my time.   At least one honest support person at Adobe because before that it was a run around.

And to Adobe:  You understand that if people getting ready to renew large numbers of licenses could see who really uses the product then some subs would go away.  I should not have to use SCCM to get this simple last login date. 

Yes Adobe, you might loose some subs but everyone at Adobe would feel less dirty for purposely withholding a request I can see has been made for years on these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right. I don't work for Adobe. I merely base my knowledge based on 15+ years of working with Adobe in large Enterprise companies.

We are equally amazed that such a simple feature have not been implemented. However as we can get our information from elsewhere it's not that high on our current "Get it fixed Adobe"-list.

I cross my fingers that you can get the data you're looking for. Be sure to mention the request to your local sales rep or direct Adobe contact if you have one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines