• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password Protected & Can't open on my Computer, but on other computers OK

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a set of files that are all password protected. I used to be able to open them with the password, now it just tells me the password is wrong. I can open the files on other computers. Why can't I open them on mine? I have deleted all the files and re-downloaded them. Even reinstalled Acrobat Pro DC. Other password protected documents open fine on mine.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Two2Go,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are unable to open password protected files on your machine, is that correct?

Could you let us know if you password protected them using Acrobat DC? Also, the dot version of Acrobat and the operating system installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version in Acrobat: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Would it be possible to share the pdf files you are working with to replicate the issue at our end? To share the file, refer to the steps given in this link: How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud

You may share the link for the pdf via private message - How Do I Send Private Message

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines