• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

accidentally allowed a signature check/update to run automatically and now I don't know how to remove it

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat DC Pro to grade student tests.  Students upload all pages as one pdf document in our LMS.  I then, download, open in Adobe DC Pro, edit/grade, save, and attach graded tests for my online students to see their mistakes.  I have always been able to "edit" their pdf upload and make corrections without a problem.  This year I am requiring an instructions page to be included with a parent signature (whether hand written or typed) and that is the first page (of usually 3 in the pdf).  Today when I opened a student's test, there was a pop up that asked me to automatically allow something (I can't recall exactly) with the signature, and I checked "yes" and "run automatically".  The problem is now I can't edit/grade the test, since it recognized a signature, and I can't make changes.  How do I change my settings to go back to what I had before?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might try:

Edit > Preferences > General > Warnings > Reset All Warnings

Also check:

Edit > Preferences > Signatures > Verification

which has a number of options related to digital signature validation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines