Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huge Bug in Keywords when you upload bulk pictures

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i recognized a really strange Bug when i am uploading my pictures to Adobe Stock.
Usually i mark the same kind o pictures and edit the Name and the keywords.
I am loading through the german Site and entering german Keywords.

But the problem is, after i saved and upload, Adobe is adding 10 and more stupid, senceless keywords before my keywords.
And this keywords are really senceless. So my ones drop down to position 15, the right ones.

Example:
a picture with a german "Schweinebarten":
after i upload Adobe changed the key words to this:

essen, fleisch, mahl, abendessen, teller, feigling, fisch, essgeschirr, gebraten, schweinefleisch, gegrillt, kochen, gemüse, feinschmecker, köstlich, lunch, salat, restaurant, gesund, weiß, steak, rot, braten, sauce, reis, schweinebraten, schweinebauch, kartoffelsalet, scchwein, gegerillt, ofen, soße, jus, biergarten, oktoberfest, tisch, pertersilie, radischen, kochbuch, bio, lecker, schmackhaft, scheibe

But this were my original ones:

schweinebraten, schweinebauch, kartoffelsalet, scchwein, gegerillt, ofen, soße, jus, biergarten, oktoberfest, tisch, pertersilie, radischen, kochbuch, bio, lecker, schmackhaft, scheibe

So no wonder if my pics are not listed on the top .... anyway i know there are couple of more things how pictures are listed on top. usually i get them on top of list.

This is happening with german keywords. only if you edit in bulk and sent them in bulk to review.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

You wrote "This is happening with german keywords. only if you edit in bulk and sent them in bulk to review."

When you select multiple files in the contributor portal, any changes you make to the keywords of one image are applied to all selected files. If you uploaded some files with no keywords embedded, the system will apply up to 25 auto-keywords. If you then bulk select, those auto-keywords will be masked and any keywords you add will be put on top of the auto-keywords.

Those are two scenarios

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looping in Adobe Stock Contributors and looping in @MatHayward to help you with the issue.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're getting me hungry with your Schweinebraten.

If I understand correctly, Adobe adds keywords (what is may be a good thing) but does not place your words first?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

yes, Adobe is adding keywords and my original ones are landing at place 15 or later. Which is total senseless.
I think adobe got also a problem with german - englisch keyword  translation. E.G. "Feigling" ist landing always in the first top 5 in my food pics, but "Feigling" German is in Englisch "coward" and there are couple of more.

I was wondering, pics i always upload one by one, getting better ranking and were sold. Pics i upload in bulk didn't.
Than i recognized, that all keywords were confused.

thanks for answering fast, this should be solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wir müssen warten bis Mat sich hierzu äußert. Mehr Infos haben wir derzeit auch nicht.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mmhh, adobe support, any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2018 Sep 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let’s call MatHayward​ again. May be he missed the first call.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, all keywords in all my pictures showing "0" Keywords ?????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now they are back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wrote "This is happening with german keywords. only if you edit in bulk and sent them in bulk to review."

When you select multiple files in the contributor portal, any changes you make to the keywords of one image are applied to all selected files. If you uploaded some files with no keywords embedded, the system will apply up to 25 auto-keywords. If you then bulk select, those auto-keywords will be masked and any keywords you add will be put on top of the auto-keywords.

Those are two scenarios that seem likely to be the root cause of the issue you have described. I'm not aware of any bugs in which random keywords are being added outside the normal auto-keyword functionality.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mat,

- Yes, i know "When you select multiple files in the contributor portal, any changes you make to the keywords of one image are applied to all selected files."

- Yes, i know "If you uploaded some files with no keywords embedded, the system will apply up to 25 auto-keywords."
- But the system is always adding 25 Keywords when i select multiple files, even when i wrote own ones. And  the 25 Keywords from the System are plased before my in the list.

The only way to avoid this to edit each one by one and uplaod them individually. And that takes time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines