• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t sign in to adobe sign ios

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My subscription is active and I am either signed in or able to sign in using my adobe ID and password for all other services and apps, but Adobe Sign on iOS will not accept my login and tells me my login credentials are invalid or my account is locked, neither of which is true. Have force closed, uninstalled and reinstalled, no luck. I have a DC subscription, this seems to be a problem on both my iPhone and iPad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brettef,

We are sorry for the delay in response to your query.

We have checked your Adobe account and there is an active subscription for Acrobat DC is registered under it. Since you have mentioned that the desktop application is working fine with the same login credential.

So for testing purpose you may uninstall the Adobe Sign app from the mobile device and re-download it.

For testing purpose you may see, whether you are able to Sign In on Adobe Sign web interface or not- Adobe Document Cloud 

Also, check with any Android device and see if that makes any difference.

Note: Before deleting the app, please take the back up of saved document (if any)

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same exact issue. It keeps telling me incorrect user name/password when u am certain it is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2018 Nov 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darish,

Sorry for the delay in response to your query.

I assume you have already tried the suggestion given above? If yes, and you are still experiencing the same problem then you may share the screenshot of the login screen that you get on Acrobat Reader iOS.

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a creative cloud subscription through and I can sign in on my laptop and on my iphone, but adobe reader and adobe scan have stopped logging me in. When I try to login I receive a code 400.  I tried to reinstall the apps, but the issue still remains.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines