• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SEND AND TRACK "PAGE NOT FOUND"

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with my send and track both outlook and from the website.  after reading the topics I understand that I am not alone.  I did clear out all files sent and still not luck.  I was wondering because here in our office, I believe the accounting department ended a few subscriptions of mine and I think my PDF Pack was cancelled, would that have anything to do with the "page not found" error?​

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Hey Morales,

Yes, you are absolutely correct. We have checked your account and found that both the subscriptions Adobe PDF Pack and Send & Track has now been canceled. And that is the reason that you have not been able to send any document.

Send & Track service was part of Adobe PDF Pack and Send & Track subscription through which you were able to send and track your document. Since it has been canceled, you are unable to do that.

You can repurchase Adobe PDF Pack to get the  send & track feature

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Morales,

Yes, you are absolutely correct. We have checked your account and found that both the subscriptions Adobe PDF Pack and Send & Track has now been canceled. And that is the reason that you have not been able to send any document.

Send & Track service was part of Adobe PDF Pack and Send & Track subscription through which you were able to send and track your document. Since it has been canceled, you are unable to do that.

You can repurchase Adobe PDF Pack to get the  send & track feature up and running back again.

FAQ | Adobe PDF Pack

How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources