• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSE 11 Can't launch organizer. Can't find ADOBE

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed PSE 11 on Windows 10, but I can't start the organizer.  The support pages are driving me nuts.  No matter where I look all I can find are cleverly constructed references to make me go somewhere else.  Sometimes I think I have found a page, where somebody from Adobe will come back to me with an answer, but it never works.  The result is always the same:  I launch the organizer and absolutely nothing happens.

In a couple of places I found references to other people (ADOBE read CUSTOMERS) who describe the same problem, and I have tried to follow the solutions put forward - Nothing works for me.

Does anybody know what to do?  Does anybody know, how one gets in contact with somebody from Adobe who cares?

Does anybody know about an alternative program that can be used to organize 5-6.000 photos?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Request you to check out the solutions at related link for such issues:

Launch issues on Windows 10

-Arshla Jindal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines