• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plural Eyes on PP CC v12.1

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This will most likely be a Plural Eyes issue, but, it's 3:54AM and can't reach anyone at Red Giant until after 7AM, if I'm very lucky.

For 3 weeks now, have used Plural Eyes 4 (on  2017 iMac) to sync 10 lockdown cameras to a master audio track for a talk show.

It has been a great thing, since there are all kinds of drift and sync issues with these crappy AVCHD cameras.

However, when I went to sync my timeline tonight, I received an error code.

There is a problem with the sequence; try "Open in Plural Eyes..." to learn more.

When I do so I get: Unable to Import, Check the Plural Eyes 4 log file for details. Error details: error file does not exist.

Hmmm. So

I've tried the reboots, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Plural Eyes.

(Plural Eyes offered a 90 day trial on Plural Eyes Universe, a set of transitions/effects, and I uninstalled those).

I've cleared some additional memory space (even though that shouldn't effect anything)

I've checked the sequence from last weeks show and all is identical as can be.

So, what the heck is happening. And, of course, I'm stopped in my tracks until this is resolved.

Anyway, if a PP user has run into this and happens to be editing at this ludicrous hour and may know a solution before I can contact Red Giant,

well, that would be miraculous!

John Watts

macOS High Sierra 10.13.6

4ghz intel core i7

32 GB ddr3

AMD Radeon R9 4096 MB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Syncing manually will almost always get the job done faster than waiting for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, yeah. The show must go on. Although one unique thing. As I've been editing the unsynced clips, I haven't noticed drift or sync issues. Could be there are none and therefore PluralEyes thinks it's work is done??? We'll find out later, back to slaving over a hot keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, taking my chances but did you ever find a solution to this problem. I still use pluraleyes and your exact problem started happening to me out of the blue and i'm a little loss on what should I do to solve it. Already reinstalled pluraleyes and changed the location of the temp sync files and verified that I have not any special characters in my name files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes that happened with me when I have mixed fps of clips, let's say clips of the first camera at 50 fps, while the clips of the 2nd one at 25 fps. So, changing the sequence fps from 25 fps to 50 fps or vice versa fixes the problem for me.

But, some other times I got errors without any clear reason, and I had to sync manually or use PPro built in sync commands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines