• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding multiple markers to a clip

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the production crew I work with goes out on a shoot, they send me notes about each clip using the timecode embedded in each clip. For example (13:32:50:00 - there is a cough).  The list of notes range anywhere from one or two to about 50.  Currently in premiere I copy the timecode and paste each one individually and set a marker. Is there a way to take multiple timecode marks and mark up a batch of them all at once?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You could copy your clip over to AE, add you markers using this script Which allows you to export or import marker data.

https://aescripts.com/ft-markerexporter/

Then copy that clip back over to PremierePro.

You'll need to see what format the script exports as so you can use that format to add your timecodes for import back into AE.

Hope that helps

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I voted for it, Trevor ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines