Went through the troubleshooting. I am currently creating a new project making sure to keep my project panel clean with no complicated paths etc.
This doesn't seem like a great solution to me since I could very well run into the same problem with the new project later on if I am unaware of the issue.
- Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2 (build 69)
- operating system: Windows 10
- all source footage codecs are .mov
- No error message(s)
- Other software running: Corsair Keybinds for editing
- No third-party effects or codecs installed
- AMD Fx(tm) Dight-Core Processor, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (EVGA)
- I am not using Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration?
- I do still have the issue when choosing Project Settings > General > Renderer > Mercury Playback Engine (Software Only)
- the problem is only with previews
Same issue here, after taking a VoiceOver direct in Premiere. Removing the VoiceOver solve the problem, but that doesn´t help to get the project done